RF based Smart Lighting Solutions
GIS Mapping available for all switching points and the detail so of each switch point shall be view able in the web application through a Google-map interface or web based digital map.
- All the CCMS units will be remotely configured from the Central Control Unit.
- Setting new ON/OFF timings.
- Setting the RTC time of Automation unit
- Knowing the current status of any particular switching point.
- Reset the unit.
- The minimum interval for the update of data should be15 minute.
- Auto synchronization of controller with server timing to be further synchronized with standard GPS clock timing.
- The system monitors all the following from the CCMS unit.
- Voltages each phase.
- Current each phase.
- PF each phase
- Metering KWH cumulative.
- Metering KVAH.
- Further system is able to indicate various faults
- Number of operational lights.
- Metering KVAH
- Number of non-operational lights
- Failure of contactor
- Status of the incoming supply (power failure).
- High /low voltage.
- Overload on the phases.
- Data authenticity and validation is assured and can be submitted in a common CVS format.
- Cyber security, safe database management, data retrieval and trouble free operation of software and allied systems (24*7)is assured.
Advantages of Silikontek Smart Street Lighting Solutions
The main advantage of RF based LED Street Lighting systems are
- LED saves up to 70% of energy over conventional Street Lighting systems. RF based LED Street Lighting systems provides easy remote monitoring & ON/OFF & Dimming operation of these LED Lights & reduces costs of maintenance.
- Independent operation & Auto control through RF of Individual LED Street Lights.
- Monitoring of Individual Street Light performance & failure with reports including Location of failed Street Lights.
- Auto On/Off, Dimming & Control of LED Street Lights based on pre defined rules.
- Live Monitoring & reporting of all electrical parameters like Wattage, Voltage, Current, Power, PF etc as per Day / Week / Month / annual reports on your Computer.
- Sub 1GHz (865MHz) RF , self-forming and self-healing Mesh networking communications with AES128 Encryption on low data rate network.